Welcome to the FC Group Website
The FC Group is a leading provider of specialist printing machinery and materials to West Africa. Our Group of companies comprises of:
- FC Exports Ltd - Sales of new and refurbished Pre Press equipment and consumables into Nigeria.
- FC Exports West Africa Ltd - Sales of new and refurbished Pre Press equipment and consumables into Ghana.
- FCS West Africa Ltd - Provides installation, after sales support, service and training to West Africa
As distributors of the latest Kodak equipment and consumables, The FC Group is proud to have helped clients transform their business through the use of new and digital technologies throughout the region. As a result of installing new digital equipment or the latest consumables, customers frequently see a considerable uplift in their business activity as a result of quicker turn arounds, improved quality, reliability and cost effectiveness.
With headquarters in close proximity to London and local offices in Nigeria and Ghana, The FC Group has established a reputation as a trusted, reliable and professional industry partner over the last 20 years. For The FC Group, helping clients identify the correct equipment solution for their needs is the start of a successful and long term business relationship. Many pre-press and printing businesses across West Africa are thriving thanks to knowledgeable supportive advice combined with installation and maintenance programmes provided by The FC Group.
In addition, The FC Group has streamlined their supply chain across West Africa, to ensure that customers receive vital consumables and parts to keep their equipment running and decrease downtime, which in turn increases profitability for their business. Product lines include:
- Kodak - Computer to Plate CTP Equipment
- Kodak - NexPress Digital Printing
- Kodak - Thermal and Violet Printing Plates
- Kodak - Workflow Solutions
- Kodak - Flexcel NX Ultra Solution
- Morgana - Digital Finishing Equipment
- Duplo - Digital Desktop Printers
- Kinyo - Premium Offset Blankets